The Hunter Valley is one of the most popular spots in Australia to get married whether you are gay or straight.
Every year the local community celebrates Pokolbin Pride the region’s LGBTIQ Festival.
We’ve done the work for you and brought together every single thing you need to make the 12th, 13th and 14th of October 2018 at Pokolbin Pride in the Hunter Valley absolutely awesome for four people.
You will win: Tickets for
Friday Night Party 7.30pm to 11.30pm
Saturday Night Live at Tamburlaine Organic Wines 6pm to Midnight
Sunday Recovery Party at Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen12pm to 4pm
Lunch at Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen with Macquariedale Organic Wines on Saturday between 12pm and 3pm
Shuttle Service to get you both safely around the valley
With a bottle of premium Hunter Valley wine at each event
It’s the easiest and most fabulous way to enjoy the weekend of love and kindness, wine and food and of course dancing!
Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen is an approved SafePlace for LGBTIQ weddings and celebrations, and we love them for giving us this amazing package to giveaway.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
Tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win this amazing package from Pokolbin Pride.
1. This competition is open to registered email members of GayWeddingGuide.com.au only. By submitting your information you agree to become a member and receive communications from us.
2. Prize is not transferable nor redeemable for cash
3. the Prize pool consists of the above listed prize. It does not include transport to and from your location to the festival, or accommodation.
A total of 1 winner and 3 guests. (Over 18 years of age only – ID will be required at events.)
4. This competition is not a game of chance.
5. Winners will be notified via the Private Message System (your profile) on this website.
6. Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Competition closes Midnight, 5th March 2018
8. By entering this competition, you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, which also include the general website terms and conditions.